|Home||» Products||» Inspection System||» Pharmacode Inspection System|
Pharmacode Inspection System
Product Code : 02
Brand Name : Precision
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 333000 INR
- Price Range
- Paper cutting on guillotines
- .1 mm
- Operating Mode
- Control Mode
We are the prominent provider of a large array of Pharmacode Inspection Systems. They are widely utilized for checking printing error in codes and eliminate mix ups online. These systems are compact in size and lightweight which have the capability for inspecting at a very faster speed. They are sensor based devices that do not require involvement of a operator. The devices also aid in keeping track of the total number of cartons that were rejected for non-registration or mix ups of the pharmacode. They are specifically structured to suit the needs of the pharmaceutical industries. They are the important tools for all the printers and designers of the pharmaceutical packaging. The Pharmacode Inspection System assures that the pharmacode on each and every carton are precisely inspected and which are not up to the standards are rejected from the system which further ensures an extreme enhancement in the packaging quality.
- 15 inch colour LCD display with touchscreen
- Access control based on user levels
- Interactive graphical user interface(GUI)
- Reasons for carton ejection
- Touch screen display of 15".
- For the desired generation of the Pharmacodes, a software is rendered to the artwork generator.
- Built-in ejection logic to give continuous production.
- Can catch mix up , missing bar in the Pharmacode, horizontal registration of Pharmacode (variation in the gaps between the bars of the Pharmacode with settable tolerance), variation in die punching. (with settable tolerances).
- Displays Speed of the belt of the machine.
- Ability to decode single / multi-colored pharmacodes and display the Pharmacode along with the value of the code.
- Easy to mount on the prefold due to its compact design.
- Machines without ejection are provided with machine stop.
- Easy to use GUI to operate the Pharmacode Inspection Systems.
- Only the display is mounted on the machine with no separate cabinet.
- To save the extra time of the operator in setting the new job, parameters of old jobs is saved in the system.
- Record of ejected cartons is stored during the whole job along with the reasons for their ejection.
- Instant setting of new job.
- Teaching require for only one carton so there is not much wastage.
- Performs at all speeds.
- FOB Port
- FOB BOMBAY
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 2-3 Week
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- wooden crate box
- Main Domestic Market
- All India