Most Popular Products
Pharmacode Inspection System
- Usage pharmacode inspection forpaper carton
- Weight 20 to 22 Kilograms (kg)
- Color Grey, White
- Power Electronic
- Function Mix up prevention
- Standard 220 volt
- Supply Ability : 1-2 Piece Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 2 Piece
- 500000 INR/Piece
- 450000.00 - 550000.00 INR/Piece
- pharmacode inspection forpaper carton
- 220 volt
- Grey, White
- Mix up prevention
- 20 to 22 Kilograms (kg)
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 1-2 Piece Per Week
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- well packed in the carton box only.
Production of Pharmaceutical, FMCG and Food Packaging cartons is a Multi Stage process. Further, cartons of different products and make are manufactured at the same place. During this process, utmost care is taken to avoid mix-ups. But still, some errors may pass a mix-up carton. To check this, our system Codemat helps you. Our camera based system is installed on a
folder gluer machine, which is the last operation in the manufacturing process of cartons.
A unique code is designated to each product. This code is derived from the product name, company name, product strenght, manufacturing place etc.
This code is printed in the form of Pharma code on the pasting flap of the carton.
While the cartons are running on the folder gluer machine, Codemat reads and verifies this code. Any difference in the code generates an error signal.
The defective carton is ejected if the machine is equipped with an ejector mechanism, else the machine is stopped.
Codemat is a completely embedded product. It comprises of "Topsenso camera which is a smart camera from Germany.
The system has a specifically designed graphic user interface which is simple to understand and use. The camera can be mounted under the feeder or on the prefold to read the pharmacode printed on the side pasting flap of the carton. The live image of the pharmacodes read and the value decoded is displayed on the screen.
The total number of cartons, the number of good cartons, the number of bad cartons and the machine speed is shown on the screen too.
- High speed system to detect mixed-up cartons
- An operator friendly system with a simple user interface
- Password protection feature can be provided too
- Can also detect cartons with missing colour and misregistration
- Can eject the defective carton if the machine is equipped with an ejector
- mechanism, else the machine is stopped
- Ejects the defectve carton without disturbing machine speed
- Supplied with a complimentary software Simply Pharma
- Can work up to a speed of 300 meter/min and 1,20,000 cartons/hour
- Designed with embedded technology