Price And Quantity
- 80000 INR
- 1 Piece
- Detect 2 sheets of paper
- 2 mm
- FOB BOMBAY
- 4 Piece Per Month
- 3-4 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- wooden crate box
- All India
Double Metal Sheet Detector is used as an essential part of modern offset printing equipment. In older version of offset printer, this detector served the role of electro mechanical system. This detecting system is instrumental in verifying precise difference of thickness between multiple sheets and single sheet. This machine gets activated in case it determines required thickness of sheets and starts its printing mechanism.
Double Metal Sheet Detector has several disadvantages:
- User of this machine needs to program its parameters for separate cycles of its operation.
- This machine is not suitable in case of thin sheets.
- This machine tends to deliver inappropriate alarms if its parameters are set in complex manner.
In short, it can be said that, this Double Metal Sheet Detector is not totally reliable as it fails to detect presence of double sheet frequently.
- Completely reliable mechanism of this Double Metal Sheet Detector prevents presence of double sheet.
- Non contact based mechanism of this machine eliminates the necessity of setting parameters.
- It uses similar parameters irrespective of thickness and types of paper sheets. As its result, production duration and energy of operator are minimized. The interlock arrangement of this system prevents user to start operation of its feeder unless the double sheet is removed.