|Home||» Products||» Automation System||» Dual Camera Print Verification System for Leaflets|
Dual Camera Print Verification System for Leaflets
The camera is smart enough to read and verify the following :-
- One dimensional barcode by verifying its value.
- For optical recognition process, online character recognition arrangement is performed as per sequential order of printed characters.
- Pharmaceutical binary code and also examination of its value.
- Blank or printed sheet of paper.
- Along with inspection of its original value, two dimensional barcode or data matrix.
System Description :-
- Along with touch based mechanism, the 15 inch large display screen allows their operator to program different parameters, control the cameras along with observing shot images.
- Special mounting design of their cameras allows them to move in horizontal direction. Vertical alignment of sensors or cameras can also be performed as per the requirement.
Dual Camera: Salient Features :-
- Successful execution of standard procedures like elimination of ready sheets, line clearance and quality checking are assured by the advanced design of these machines.
- Ethernet based communication with plant server.
- They adopt up-to-date embedded technical input along with smart cameras.
- Their full screen option gives complete view of document.
- Thorough designed to meet all the application needs of document folding equipment.
- These machines operate on windows compact Embedded (CE) and it does not include any complex operating program into its mechanism.
- Useful for offering detail information about a specific work by mentioning all the steps already discussed.
Action Against Defect:
The ‘Machine Stop’ signal of these machines gets activated at the time when a flawed leaflet go through any of the camera for informing the operator regarding the improper leaflet. Therefore, the defective leaflets are eradicated from the system. The users also view the image of the flawed leaflet on their display screen.
‘Ejection’ parameter of these machine allows their Dual Cam for detecting and removing flawed sheet of paper without affecting the operation.
These machines also utilizes an extra sensor for measuring their productivity and for keeping an eye on the ejection procedure to provide detail report on their wastage rate.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India